Sunday, March 6, 2011

The new year






Well it is the new year and I figured i should really start blogging. I really enjoy seeing my family's blogs so i figured i would start it again. The kids are doing great in school. They are growing up so fast. Time has just flown by. I cant believe that in june Colton will be 9 and Kylie will be 7.
















Madelynn loves her brother and her sister so much. She really thinks she is as old as them lol!


Marc and I are doing great also. Marc still works for a property preservation company and he loves what he does. I am working for a daycare center in the infant room. I love being with babies all day lol. I was working for a mobility company but even though i was getting paid pretty good it was hard covering daycare. The opportunity came up and the kids daycare for me to work and I love it! Well that is about it for now and hopefully i will be able to post often!

No comments:

Post a Comment